Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hate Mail


Picture credit: http://www.tsn.com
Excel web sharing - spreadsheet collaboration over the Internet made easy with BadBlueFrom Gregg Doyel, a senior writer at CBS SportsLine, comes this sparkling repartee:

Q: I was at Kansas during the period you talk about. I believe that you are incorrect! Larry Brown did not leave KU with probation issues. He made us mad by saying he was going to UCLA and later leaving to go to the NBA (Spurs pay a lot better than KU), but I do not believe we were ever under investigation or probation for anything Larry did. I think you are a KU hater just making up stuff about Larry. Prove it to me!

A: Trying to show restraint, trying to show restraining, failing, failing miserably. ... Patrick, if you were at Kansas at the time of Larry Brown, you'd be close to 40 now. How a man of your intelligence survived 40 years is a mystery. Try Google, Patrick. Insert the words "Larry Brown" and "Kansas" and, I don't know, "probation." The results will shock you and your parents, who sure would like you to move out.


CBS SportsLine: Hate Mail
 

No comments: